Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON RECENT IBPS EXAM.
- With a graded approach to the use of antibiotics, under which some medicines are reserved for the most _____________ microbes, the WHO list can stop their misuse as broad-spectrum treatments.
- The_____________ WHO classification can mitigate the problem if the many issues associated with use of the drugs can be monitored and regulated.
- Within the_____________ of medical practice, the prescription of antibiotics is often guided by such factors as patient demand, competing alternative treatment systems, and even financial incentives.
- Access to speedy and _____________ diagnosis is equally important in order to deploy the correct antibiotic early.
- Drug-resistant microbes _____________ a serious challenge today to treat, among other things, pneumonia, infection of blood and surgical sites, and meningitis.
- Laying out its reasoning for opting to remain “watchful”, the RBI has raised pertinent questions relating to the outlook for price stability, the _____________ being whether the “unusually low momentum in the reading for April will endure”.
- The RBI’s business expectations index based on its industrial outlook survey of April points to upbeat _____________ for the manufacturing sector in the second quarter of the current fiscal year, spurred by rising rural and overseas demand.
- Spelling out the priorities, the MPC has said monetary policy can be effective only when private investment has revived, the banking sector’s health is restored and infrastructure_____________ are removed.
- This can be done by switching over to electric _____________ for orbit rising and to keep the satellite in the right position and orientation in the orbit through its lifetime (that is, station keeping).
- Another key achievement is the use of an _____________ developed cryogenic stage, which uses liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen; the 2010 GSLV launch using an indigenous cryogenic stage ended in failure.