Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Para-jumbled , which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams !!!
Q(1-5) Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions.
A. They can be harmed with the most ease.
B. While writing this book I became a mother and this is how I will raise my child.
C. And so the guarantee of freedom for India’s most marginalised communities—be it religious, by gender, sexual orientation, or economic status—is still the most fragile.
D. I have learnt that freedom in India is subjective–to where you live, what family and background you were born into, your gender, religion, sexuality, source of livelihood, social clout, hierarchy at work or society.
E. We need to raise our children to nurture respect for others’ freedom of choice, and have the ability to independently think and act so fiercely that they can even defy political, religious, societal, professional pressure to not harm another.
F. We can not change this with merely new laws in India or by invoking religious doctrines.
- Which is the Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the First sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Second sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which is the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
Q(6-10) Rearrange the following sentences in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the following questions.
A. The government should meet that expectation, but not yet.
B. And that would be the right moment for the government to show its concern.
C. Pump prices would go up again.
D. As news of petroleum fuel retail prices hitting new highs every passing day hits the consumer, expectation builds up that the government would cushion the impact by paring the tax component in the final retail price.
E. Crude prices are likely to remain range-bound, but the rupee could see some depreciation, if the US Fed proceeds with rate increases or the Donald Trump administration triggers events that lead to a flight to safety of funds from emerging markets to the US.
- Which would be the second sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the Fifth sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the First sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be the Third sentence after Rearrangement?
- Which would be Fourth sentence after Rearrangement?