Quant, Reasoning & GA Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officer Main Exam – 05/11/2017
GA questions asked in today’s IBPS RRB Officer Main Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- People’s president related to – Dr APJ Kalam
- Central Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited – Ranchi
- IDRBT related to – Development and Research in Banking Technology
- Which of the following is not required in UPI? account details of the recipient
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- 14th November celebrated as World Diabetes Day
- HDFC acquired – Centurion Bank
- Headquarter Of ICAN – Geneva, Switzerland
- Nobel prize for literature – Kazuo Ishiguro
- Minimum capital required for small finance bank – 100 Crore
- 10th BRICS summit will be held – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bank note printing presses one at Mysore and another one at – Nashik
- Orang or Rajiv Gandhi Orang National Park – Assam
- M in MUDRA – Micro
- P in PCA – Prompt
- NABARD’s RIDF – Rural Infrastructure Fund
- For the first five years, the stake of the promoter should remain at least 40%
- Hidayatullah National Law University – Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Gorumara National Park – West Bengal
- Banwarilal Purohit – Governor of Tamil Nadu
- First payment Bank – Airtel Payments Bank Ltd
- Yudh Abhyas 2017, a joint military training exercise between India and United States
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Port – Kandla port
- G in SHG – Group
- Vijayawada situated on – Krishna River
- Capital of Venezuela – Caracas
- Prakash Javdekar constituency – Madhya Pradesh
- Tungabhadra dam – Karnataka
- Pooja Kadian – Wushu
- Cheque truncation and electronic cheque in – Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Banking Codes and Standards Board of India was registered as a society under – Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Kundan Shah – Director
- First Paperless and fully digitalised Bank – Airtel Payments Bank Ltd
- Indian Museum, the largest and oldest museum – Kolkatta, West Bengal
- Reliance Stadium or Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd Sports Complex Ground also known as the IPCL Ground is located in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Standing External Advisory Committee (SEAC) to evaluate licenses
for Universal Banks
- PMSY – Accidental Insurance
Find out the wrong number in the following series
- A and B started bussiness with 600rs and 500rs respectively.after 4 months C replace B with X% of B’s capital.afyer 1 year C’s share out of the total profit 24000 is 5600.find X?
- In bag A there are 5 red balls, X green balls and 7 yellow balls.probability of drawing one green ball from bag A is 2/5. In bag B there are X-3 red balls, X-4 green balls and 6 yellow balls. 2 balls are drawn from bag B .find the probability that both the balls are red colour?
- A train is 216 m long. It crosses a platform in 19 seconds with speed 21 m/s. If some 22 m long boxes are added in train and it crosses same platform, then it takes 15 seconds to cross the platform at same speed. How many boxes were added to the train?
- A can complete a work in 36 days. B is 33.33% more efficient than A. In how many days both complete the work if they work on alternate days starting with A?
- Rakesh adds 12% of his salary in PPF. Remaining 3/8 in clothes. Difference between PPF and clothes expenses is Rs 10500. Remaining in house rent and others. If house rent expenses is Rs 1500 less than expenses in others, then what is the house rent expenses?
8 persons namely P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y and Z are sitting in a square table facing towards center. 4 of the persons are sitting in 4 corners while 4 of the persons are sitting in the middle of the sides. They have different ages. Those who sit in the corners having the ages multiple of 2.Those who sit at the middle of the sides having the ages multiple of 3.
P sits 2nd to the right of the one who has the age of 44. P is an immediate neighbour of 39. Two persons sit between Q and having the age of 39. Q has not the age of 44. W sits 2nd to the left of Q. S is an immediate right of the person having age of 15. Three persons sit between Z and the one having age 15. The difference between Z and the one who is 2nd to the left of Z is 6. S is older than Z. Immediate neighbours of S are younger than S. Person having age 22 sits 2nd to the right of the person having age 10. Age of P is not 10. Y sits immediate left of the person having age of 22. Age of Y is 51. Age of R is greater than 20. Age of R is 24 ages more than X. Age of X is 3 more than age of P.
A, B, C, D, E, H and I are seven Cars facing North. Car A was not parked immediate left or right of B. B was not parked immediate left or right of C. (Adjacent Cars in alphabetical order are not parked together). But E and H are parked together.
B was parked second to the left of E. Immediate neighbour cars of E are not petrol car. H parked third to the right of E and both are not petrol cars. C was parked Either to the immediate right or left of H. B is not a diesel car. There are more than two cars parked between two petrol cars. Immediate to the left of B is the diesel car. B travels to 27km. The car which travels the 3rd highest is 44km, when arranged in an ascending order of distance.
Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H born on 7th, 9th, 16th and 19th in March and July. The one who likes colour born on the perfect square – Yellow, Green, Red and Blue. The one who born on prime numbers like fruits – Apple, Cherry, Mango and Banana.
The one who likes yellow colour was born on a perfect square in March. No person was born between D and the one who likes yellow. D doesn’t like colours. Three persons were born between D and the one who likes Mango. There is no person born between the one who likes Mango and Blue colour. The number of people born below blue is one less than the number of people above A. The one who likes Apple sits immediately above B. B do not like Mango. The number of people born before B is Similar to the number of people after G. Two persons sit between the one who likes Green and H. H and Cherry lives in the same month. C was born after the one who likes Blue colour. E doesn’t like any colour. F doesn’t like Green colour.