GA Questions asked in ESIC SSO Mains Exam 2018
GA questions asked in today’s ESIC SSO Mains Exam 2018 are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
- Asia’s First Dolphin Research Centre to commence in Patna, Bihar-Covered in AC
- As per the Indian Constitution, Chief Justices cannot be above the age of 65
- Article 51A of the Constitution of India deals with Fundamental Duties
- Subrogation is the recovery, from a third party, of medical costs that were originally paid by a benefits plan.
- World’s Largest Dome Comes Up at Peace Monument in Pune-Covered in AC
- Impact investing refers to investments “made into companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return.
- The minimum maturity period of Certificate of Deposit – 7 days
- Under PMJDY, the accidental insurance cover revised from one lakh to 2 lakh
- 2018 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award – Mirabai Chanu-Covered in AC
- The minimum age for election to the post of Vice-President, 35 years
- LPG stands for Liberalization, Privatization, and Globalization.
- Nobel Peace Prize for 2018 – Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad-Covered in AC
- Thangjam Tababi Devi became India’s first judo medallist at the Olympic level.-Covered in AC
- Niwari will become the 52nd district of Madhya Pradesh-Covered in AC
- Coast Guards of India, Vietnam hold joint exercise off Chennai-Covered in AC
- India has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO) for a period of two years.–Covered in AC
- Moral hazard is a situation in which one party gets involved in a risky event knowing that it is protected against the risk and the other party will incur the cost.
- The President can nominate to the Rajya Sabha 12 persons
- A free look period is a period of time in which a new life insurance policy owner can terminate the policy without penalties, such as surrender charges
- The country’s chief statistician –Pravin Srivastava –Covered in AC
- The World Investment Report has been published by UNCTAD.
- Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas-26 November-Covered in AC