General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Main Exam – 1/1/2017
Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s IBPS Clerk Main Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in IBPS Clerk Exam 2017
- Gobind Sagar dam – Himachal Pradesh
- kumarakom bird sanctuary – Kerala
- Global citizen fest – Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Hand in Hand exercise between India and China in – Pune.
- Balamurali krishna related to – Carnatic Music
- Which operates in hourly batches – NEFT
- Bollywood based theme park in – Dubai
- P in EFTPOS stands for – Point
- Commercial Papers are issued by – Corporate companies
- Importing 145 M777 lightweight Howitzers for Indian Army from – US
- Rabobank HQ – Utrecht, Netherlands.
- International children prize to which kid from UAE – Kehkashan Basu
- Initially shares in RBI owned by – Private shareholders
- Payment bank having 100% equity participation by govt – IPPB
- 207 km bicycle highway in – Uttar Pradesh
- Best performing actor at Asia Pacific Screen Awards– Manoj Vajpayee
- NBFC accept deposits for a maximum period of – 60 Months
- Irom sharmila belongs to which state – Manipur
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digit unique number.
- Author of the book, “Immortals of Meluha” – Amish Tripathi
- Heart of Asia Summit – Amritsar
- International Criminal Court headquarter at – The Hague, Netherlands.
- One time Request for OTP not required for transaction reduced upto – Rs. 2000
- Microfinance is a universal bank – Bandhan Bank
- Small finance banks have to open 28% branches in- Rural areas
- What is Card not present transaction? Online Purchase/Shopping
- National Financial Switch (NFS) Developed by – IDRBT
- RBI working group chaired by – Sudarshan Sen
- Micro ATMs connects to server via – GPRS
- PWD theme – “Achieving 17 goals for the future we want”
- International Criminal Court – The Hague, Netherlands
- SHCIL is the only central record keeping agency of india
- RBI to banks – repo rate
- OTP is not required for transaction upto 2000 rs
- FDI limit in private banks is 74%
- Micro credit “loan of very small amount” to poor
- If an Account is not used for 2 years is called inoperative or dormant Account .
- BSBDA account valid for a period of 12 months initially .
- Specific risk is not the type of market risk
- NACH is used for making bulk transactions