Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 08/08/2017(All Shifts)
- The Book “Citizen and society” is written by – Vice President Mohd Hamid Ansari
- The acid produced by ants is called – Formic Acid
- Cholera was discovered by – Robert Koch
- Winner of Oscar Award 2017 – Moonlight.
- Swaraj is my birth right – Bala Gangadhar Tilak
- Full form of LAN – Local Area Network
- Itai itai disease was caused by – Cadmium Poisoning
- Which state has the largest coastal boundary – Gujarat
- How many types of Writs are there in the constitution? – 5
- Who built the Vijay Stambh? Rana Kumbha
- Speaker is the ex-officio president of the Indian Parliamentary Group.
- The function of phloem – Transport sap. The sap is a water-based solution, but rich in sugars made by photosynthesis.