Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 10/08/2017(All Shifts)
- Which of the following is not a plant hormone? Thyroxin
- Nephrons are part of which system?
- Which of the following Mughal emperor was illiterate? Akbar
- What is the Loss of electron oxidation is called? Oxidation
- Anions are formed due to? Loss of Electron
- What is the product of Mass velocity called?
- Who appoints the Governor of state? President
- What causes Acid rains?
- What is the SI unit of Current? – Ampere
- Gulf of Morrocco is between which 2 Countries?
- Latitude passing through Sikkim also passes through – Rajasthan
- Sai Praneeth related to – Badminton
- Who is the writer of the book, ‘Rekha: An Untold Story’? – Yasser Usman
- What system does the nephron belong to?
- Which country left the TPP or Trans Pacific Partnership? – USA
- What is the reason behind the formation Anions?
- Who was the inventor of World Wide Web?
- Which country is divided by the Strait of Malacca?
- Name of Ganga River in Bangladesh?
- Sunlight – Vitamin D
- How many bits consist of an IP Address?