Preparing for the Bank of Baroda (BOB) Manipal PO exam 2018? Here’s how to kick start your preparation. This post is brought to you by Oliveboard, an online exam preparation platform for banking and government exams.
BOB PO 2018 English Language Tips
- Reading comprehension passages can be quite long, so ensure that you read the questions once before you start reading the passage itself.
- Avoid wasting time on questions which have to do with negative information because those usually take time.
- When it comes to vocabulary, except for reading frequently, there is truly no other way. Focus on learning as much as you can, because you cannot guess here.
- Para-jumbles are known to be a difficult topic, so prepare well for them. You need to see the positioning of the jumbled parts and practice is the only way to improvise.
- Reading comprehension passages will be relatively long, so the ability to read and process information quickly is also of vital importance.
BOB PO 2018 Quantitative Aptitude Tips
- This will be applicable for all and every question regardless of the examination whether that be BOB PO 2018 or any other. Quantitative aptitude is a section that can be mastered by studying basic Mathematical concepts. If you have practiced basic mathematics, then you shall have no problem for much of the questions pertaining to this section.
- In Quantitative aptitude, the primary focus is on whether you can solve questions quickly and correctly or not. Hence, you need the fastest method to solve the questions. Attempt to devise your own strategies whenever you can and work on perfecting them.
- Pick up on some area which you are not familiar or comfortable with and note the main areas where you are facing challenges (and then work on solving them part-by-part). This method works well with Quantitative aptitude, because you will not have to refer to outside information to answer the questions (unlike English Language, where you may need to know about the current affairs to do well for their descriptive examination at BOB PO 2018).
- Since negative marking is a problem, do not attempt to guess the answers of questions if you are not sure. If you are stuck with a question, just note the number and move on. You can come back later to it if you have time, but do not guess.
- Support quality over quantity. In Quantitative aptitude, every question has a method to solve it. What you need to ensure is that you are aware of each question’s approach. Classify the topics in Quantitative aptitude section by their difficulty, and work on the methods for each topic and practice them out. Do not practice too many questions that follow a method for solving them that you are already sure about.
At any point if you think you need to boost your preparation for the BOB PO 2018 examinations considering as how there is only 1 month left (or less than that, actually), we suggest you check out Oliveboard’s Video Crash Course.
BOB PO 2018 Logical Reasoning Tips
- Logical reasoning section needs practice as well, but mainly because there is no given way to memorize any formula for any topic
- Blood relations questions can be approached correctly when you begin by drawing a diagram of the relationships, so ensure to do as such
- Order and ranking questions may be slightly different or difficult, but those can be attempted as well when you focus into ensuring the same
- Coding decoding questions can be handled in a relatively simple manner by discovering the codes for the question
- Input Output kind of questions are another set of questions which must be focused on or figured through your own strategies that you shall learn only when you practice. However, a common or simple thing to do would be to ensure that you do not get the input wrong because that would cause your output to also be faulty.
Hence, if you follow those tips and tricks when preparing for the BOB PO 2018 examinations,
All the Best!