IBPS Clerk 2018: Important Question Types for Prelims
IBPS Clerk 2018 is a golden opportunity for you to make your dreams a reality. In this article, we bring to a section-wise detailed question-types for the IBPS Clerk 2018 exam. This post is brought to you by Oliveboard.
- Grammar: Some important question types are as mentioned below-
- Error Spotting
- Idioms & Phrases
- Active & Passive Voice
- Arrangement & Rearrangement of Sentences
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Vocabulary: Some important question types are as mentioned below-
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension: Some important question types are as mentioned below-
- Theme Based
- Conclusion Based
Reasoning Questions – Simple
- Classification/Odd Pair
- Series Completion/Analogy
- Direction Based /Direction Sequence
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Alphabet /Dictionary
There will be approximately 10-12 questions around these topics in the IBPS clerk exam.
Reasoning Questions – Medium
- Blood Relations
- Coding Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
Reasoning Questions – Complex
- Seating Arrangement
- Input Output Machine
Easy and Scoring Questions
The questions that come from the following topics are generally easy to solve, require less time and can be attempted with high accuracy. one can expect rough 15-17 questions from these topics.
- Arithmetic Topics: Problems on Ages, Percentage, Averages, Simple Interest/ Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Ratio & Proportions.
- DI (one of the DI Sets )
Questions in this category are difficult than above and require more time to solve. Some of the questions may be difficult on account of being tricky but not calculation intensive or these could be difficult only because of the fact that calculation involved is tedious. Accuracy here will depend on the amount of practice done before the exam. There will be around 12-15 questions from this category.
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Topics:Mixture and allegations, Time and Work, Time Speed and Distance
- Number Series
- Another DI Set
Hope this helps. Now, start your preparation with a Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test from Oliveboard.
All the best!