IBPS Clerk Prelim Questions Asked in Exam 08 December 2018. This article covers the Questions asked in IBPS IBPS Clerk Prelim 2018
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelim – 08 December
- 200 193 179 158 ? 95
- 3 43 81 115 143 ?
- 1 6 25 76 153 ?
- 50 54 45 61 36 ?
- 9 45 180 540 ? 1080
- 112 87 67 52 42 ?
- 4 8 24 96 480 ?
- 11 15 21 29 39 ?
- 11 14 22 40 78 ?
- 22 26 53 69 194 ?
- 3x² + 18x + 24 =0; 2y² – 11y + 15 = 0
- x² = 196; y² – 26y + 169 = 0
- x³ = 343; y² – 196 = 0
- 2x² – 7x + 5 = 0; 2y² + 4y – 6 = 0
- ?2 + (92 + 34) ÷ 5 = 39
- 6 × 16 × 5 ÷ 3 – ?2 = 96
- √(124 + ? + 169) = 18
- 282 – ?3 = 73 + 225
- 298 – 132 – 23 = ? × 11
- A is 1.5 times more efficient than B, and C is two times efficient than A, A and B take 2.5 days to complete the work, how many days will B and C together take to complete the work?
- Aman invests 15% of his income in LIC, he gives rest amount to his mother. Mother invested 90% and left with 3060. What is the monthly income of Aman?
- An amount invested in a business such that the ratio of investment to the total amount received in 5 years at simple interest is 5/8. Find percent interest.
- 68% population in a village is literate, out of which Female to male ratio is 6:11. The ratio of illiterate Female to male is 1:3. Then find the ratio of illiterate Female to literate Female?
- Total speed of downstream and upstream together is 32 Km/Hr. If the speed of steam is 4 Km/Hr, then find the time taken to travel 52 Km Downstream.
- Number of Boys in a school is 4 more than No of Girls in total strengthen of 40 students. Average number of Girls is 44 and total average of school is 48.4, then find the average of Boys.
- A sum becomes 5 times itself on simple interest in 5 years. What is the rate of interest?
- The ratio of efficiencies of A and B is 2:3 and that of B and C is 1:2. A and B can finish a work in 7.5 days. How long would B & C take to finish the work?
- In an exam, if 7 marks given for right answers and 4 marks deducted for wrong answers and total marks given to a student is 263, then how many right answers were given by student if total attempts is 58?
Puzzle & arrangements:
- Eight persons A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H sited on a square shaped table with four sitting at corners and facing inside while those sitting at centre facing outside, B faces centre and C is third to the right of B. Three people sitting between D and E, A is second to the left of D, H is immediate left of D. Two person sits between E and F.
- Seven people A, B, C, D, E, F, G have holidays starting from Monday and ending on Sunday. B has a holiday on Wednesday. Three people have a holiday between B and A, C has immediately before D, E has immediately before F, No one sits between A and D.
- Certain people are sitting in a row facing North. There are as many people to the right of Z as there are to the left of Z. Y is third to the left of U who sits fourth from one of the extreme ends of the row. T sits at one of the extreme ends of the row. There are five persons sitting between T and W. X sits exactly in the middle of T and W. Two persons sits between W and Z. Y does not sit at one of the extreme ends of the row. There are as many persons sitting between Y and V as many are sitting between W and Y.
- Eight boxes are stacked over one another. There are only 2 boxes between A and K. There are only 4 boxes between A and M. Box D is immediately above box M. There is no box between bx D and box B. Box G is somewhere above box J but someone below W.
- 7 members going to inaugurate their shop on different days. 3 persons inaugurate between A and B. 4 person inaugurate between B and C. E inaug immediate before D. One person Inaug between D and F. G inaug one of the day after F but not immediate after C.