IBPS Clerk Success Story by Amit kumar
I would like to share my strategy and preparation of my Bank Exams.I am a silent reader of Affairscloud. com ,quizzes and mock tests helped a lot. Special questions for different exams and different sections, daily current affairs, day wise questions helped a lot.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : it is the courage to continue that counts (Quote from Winston Churchill)
Name – Amit Kumar
Qualification – B.Sc., Physics
Selected In – United bank of india, clerk (ibps cwe clerk vi), Delhi.
I am Amit kumar from jharkhand. I completed my B.sc., physics in July 2015 and came to Delhi to get a prestigious govt. Job.With a dream to get selected as an army officer in 2015 I came to Delhi when I cleared CDS but I could not clear the personal interview.Same was the case with AFCAT.In both the exams I got screened in but didn’t get recommended.Though there was positive point I cleared PABT. In these 12 days I learned a lot and I started preparing for SSC and banking rigorously.
On 1st April when the result of IBPS PO came, I was saddened as I got only 30.8 and was not selected for 4.2 marks. I sadly told my parents about the result but at 2:30 when I checked the result of clerk, my heart filled with joy as I was selected and I secured 76.8 marks.
Though a clerk, I think my journey has started and i’ll try to do my best and reach the top most place in my career. So friends congratulations to those who got selected and those who didn’t …..
- SSC CGL- Didn’t qualified pre
- CDS- OTA ,didn’t get recommended
- AFCAT – Didn’t get recommended
- IBPS CLERK – got 89 marks in mains , didn’t cleared the cutoff
- SSC CHSL- was unable to type the passage in DEST at the speed of 35 wpm ..
- RRB NTPC – getting 84 in mains from Mumbai zone
- SSC CGL – 431 in tier 1 & 2
- SBI PO – didn’t cleared mains
- SBI JAA – not placed in merit list
- IBPS PO- got 30.8 in mains
- ISRO ASSISTANT – didn’t cleared computer skill test
- IPPB – didn’t cleared pre
- IBPS CLERK- got united bank of india
- SSC CHSL- getting 153 in pre
Please friends don’t give up your hope and try to maintain the pace of your preparation…
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Amit from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂