IBPS Clerk Success Story by Roshan Kumar Shrivastav
Hi Everyone , We should keep on trying until we reach our goal . I have been trying since 2014 and finally succeeded.
Name – Roshan Kumar Shrivastav
Selected In – Allahabad bank clerk
“Winners Are Not People Who Never Fail , But People Who Never Quit”
List of my interviews:-
- 2015 cleared Delhi ASI exam but failed in document verification.
- 2015 IBPS PO(gave interview did’nt select) & IBPS clerk ( gave interview didn’t select).
- 2016 Given Bihar Co operative bank interview but again not selected.
- 2016 SBI PO mains failed in English 2016 gave IBPS PO interview not selected.
- IBPS clerk missed by 2 marks (this time interview was abolished).
- 2017 IBPS PO (mains failed by 0 .25 in English overall marks 71).
Finally in 2017 IBPS clerk got Allahabad bank clerk (marks 85.75).
Interview Panel members of bank of India ,Noida sector 62 gives less marks in the interview.
We are happy that we could also become a part of your succcess journey. All the best Roshan from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂