IBPS PO 2017 Practice Test – Quant Day 7
Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with the explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples for IBPS PO 2017. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Q(1-5). Study the table and answer the following questions
Note: The above table is given for 2014. In 2015 intake of Mechanical Engineering in all IITS increased by 10% and intake of Chemical and Mineral Engineering increased by 15%. Intake of other departments remained same as that of the previous year.
- Total number of students studying at IIT Madras in 2014 is approximately what percent of total number of students studying Mechanical engineering in seven IIT’s in 2015?
- In 2015, all students or only 55 students (whichever is lesser) from every department in each IIT received a scholarship of Rs. 2000 and out of remaining students or only 45 students (whichever is lesser), from every department in ech IIT received scholarship Rs. 1200. What was the total amount of scholarship awarded to students in Mining and Mineral Engineering department in all IITS together in 2015?
A. Rs 2107600
B. Rs 2145000
C. Rs 2256000
D. Rs 2412000
E. Rs 2534000
- In the year 2016 approximately 25% students from Seven IITS failed in annual exam and 80% of those who passed the annual exam received placement offer. If total 4008 students received placement offer in 2016 what was the approximate percentage increase in intake of seven IITS from 2014 to 2016?
- What was the total no of students studying in Chemical Engineering or Mineral Engineering in Seven IITS in 2015?
- What is the approximate percentage increase in overall intake of Seven IITS from 2014 to 2015?
- Find the probability that a word selected from the set of all possible rearrangements of the word ‘PROCRAST’ results in the Word ‘PROCRAST’?
- A tank can be filled by three pipes A, B, and C in 8 hours. Pipes were opened for 2 hours and then Pipe C was closed. A and B filled the remaining tank in 12 hours. Find the time taken by pipe C alone to completely fill the tank.
A. 12 hours
B. 14 hours
C. 16 hours
D. 18 hours
- A friend places a perfectly shuffled deck of 52 cards in front of you if you draw two cards then what is the probability they are both Aces?
- There are 100 students in a class. Some students can speak only English and some can speak only Hindi. 27 students can speak both English and Hindi. If the number of students who can speak English is 53, then how many students can speak Hindi., how many can speak only Hindi and how many can speak only English.