IBPS RRB Assistant Main Exam Analysis – November 12 2017
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer and Quantitative Aptitude. Let’s see the exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||50||Moderate to Difficult||15 – 20|
|Computer||40||20||Easy||33 – 35|
|Reasoning||40||50||Moderate||25 – 30|
|English/Hindi||40||40||Moderate||15 – 20|
|GA||40||40||Moderate||25 – 30|
Overall Good Attempt – 140 – 150
Quant Section: It was Moderate to Difficult.
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability etc.,
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was Moderate.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(4 sets, 5 question each Month, Linear Arrangement North, Circle)
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
English Section(New Pattern): English section was Moderate.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Change degrees of comparison
Computer Awareness Section: Computer Awareness section was easy. Questions were asked from Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section: General Awareness section was easy to moderate. The section includes Static GK, Banking Awareness and CA.