IBPS RRB Officer Scale – I Recruitment: How To Apply Online
Following are guidelines for applicants to follow while filling up the application form for the post of Officer Scale – I.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates
inclusive, shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Step 1: Basic Info
- Fill in personal details: Details such as First and Last name, Mobile number, Email ID need to be entered here.
- Once this step is complete, a registration number and password would be sent to the given email ID and as an SMS to the mobile number entered in the details. This ID and password can be used to log in on or before 14.08.2017 to edit the application form.
- If an applicant is unable to complete all the required steps in one go, then he/she can log in at any given time before the last date and complete it.
Note: The facility to edit and enter data is only available three times. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
Step 2: Photo & Signature:
- Upload photograph and signature. Candidates should scan their photographs and signatures as given in the guidelines for scanning photographs and signatures. This is very important to ensure the application does not get rejected so please follow the instructions carefully.
- Size of File: For Photo – 20KB to 50KB, For Sign – 10KB to 20KB
Step 3: Details:
How to fill Preference:
Check the Vacancies of all participating banks of your state and then choose your preference order.
Step 4: Preview
Preview the details entered and check if everything is correct before moving on to payment.
Step 5: Payment
Payment needs to be made through the payment gateway integrated with the application. Applicants are required to pay the specified application fee online either by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
On successful completion of application, an e-receipt and application form will be generated which needs to be printed by the candidate for record.There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
If the online transaction is unsuccessful, the candidate can register again and make the payment online.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||24/07/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||14/08/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||14/08/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29/08/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||24/07/2017 to 14/08/2017|