IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Success Story by Gitanjali Choudhury
Hello friends !!!!!
One of our reader Gitanjali Choudhury has shared her success story with us. You can learn from her experience and keep hard working and hoping for the best.
Firstly I would like to thank God, my parents, my husband for being with me all throughout this tough time. Special thanks to my sister Jaya who has always encouraged me.
- I started my preparation when my baby girl was just 10 months old. Now she is 2 years 10 months old. Being a mother, after working for 9 hours in office, and managing household chores, if I have been able to manage it then you all can.
- This was my second attempt. Every strategy is good, only we need to continue to hard work, perseverance irrespective of failures, sincerity, true to yourself and most importantly motivate yourself.
- Last year too I failed all my exams by very less margins of either 0.5 or 2 marks. Whenever I fail, I go through the inspiring stories of Arundhanti Bhattacharya, Abdul Kalam, Mary Kom, Amitabh Bacchan and others
I studied from 5 to 9 in the morning, in office and whenever I could find time in between chores.
I appeared for one cp test daily and analysed it thoroughly. It helped in improving my speed.
Gk: AC , BA, GKtoday, gr8ambitionz,bsc app I studied gk from these sites daily. No notes. If you study daily you will find most of them are repeated, it will also help you to remember well.
Quant, reasoning,computer and English-–AC and BA daily
I practiced all the quizzes of this group all at a time whenever I had time as the quiz time was not matching with my time so I couldn’t participate in quiz. Always aim for cutoff+25 or 30 as we can’t rely only on the interview. And concepts should be clear.
- I cleared BOM written, my marks was cutoff+6, not selected in final lists
- Indian Bank shortlisted for interview
- Selected in RRB Po(cutoff+30, interview-62)and clerk
- IBPS Clerk awaited
- IDBI and syndicate awaited, exam went well let’s see.
- PS: During my RRB interview, the oldest interviewer told me something which I will never be able to forget in my entire life. He said “hats off to your spirit” .
Thank you and wish you all the best.
We are happy that we could also become a part of your this journey. All the best Gitanjali from AC team team for your future. Keep rocking 🙂