Hello Readers, IBPS SO 2016 is conducted in two shifts. The evening shift exam was also moderate as the morning shift was. Cutoffs can go a little high as compared to previous years. Now we do not have to wait much for results, it will be announced in 15 days.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||50||50||Easy to Moderate||32 – 35|
|Reasoning||50||50||Easy||30 – 32|
|English||50||25||Moderate||28 – 30|
|Professional Knowledge||50||75||Moderate||28 – 30|
This section was easy. Puzzles were a little tricky as compared to morning shift.
Input output was based on odd/even number and vowels/consonants. It was easy once you get the logic behind.
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequalities – 5 questions
- Coding/Decoding – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 3 questions
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 4 sets (20 questions)
- Critical Reasoning (probable reason, weak argument, etc) – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 2 questions
Quant section was easy to moderate carrying good questions. DIs were also not that calculative.
- Quadratic Equations – 6 questions
- Number series – 6 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Approximation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 3 sets (17 questions)
- Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation – 11 questions (easy to moderate)
English section was easy to moderate as always.
- Reading Comprehension– 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test– 10 questions
- Error spotting– 10 questions
- Sentence Improvement– 10 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions
- Parajumbles– 5 questions
Professional knowledge section was also easy to moderate.
Questions included from the topics DBMS, Networking, Software Engineering, Operating System, Basic Computers, Internet and web, etc.