Indian Bank PO PGDBF Main Exam Analysis – February 28 2017
Indian Bank PO was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||50||50||Moderate to Difficult||23-27|
|Computer||20||20||Easy to Moderate||12-16|
|GA||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||20-24|
Quant Section:- It was moderate to difficult.
- Data Interpretation – 20 questions
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 questions
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning Section:- Reasoning section was Moderate
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(3 sets, 5 question each)
- Coding Decoding – 5 questions
- Syllogism– 5 questions
- Inequality –5 questions
- Machine Input Output – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning
English Section:- English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passage (10 questions)
- Parajumble– 5 Questions
- Sentence correction – 5 Question
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Fill in the Blanks double – 5 questions
Computer Awareness Section:- Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult. Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section:- General Awareness section was easy to moderate. The section includes GK,Banking Awareness and CA.
Advantages & Disadvantages of National Pension Scheme
Digitisation in Banking