Insurance Awareness Questions – Set 2

Dear Aspirants,
Welcome to Insurance Awareness Questions in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are covering some important Insurance Awareness Questions & Answers with Explanations. Do study this questions thoroughly as it may prove to be helpful in upcoming exams and also in interviews.

  1. “We know Healthcare” is the tagline of ______
    A. LIC
    B. Apollo Munich
    C. UIICL
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    B. Apollo Munich
    Explanation:
    Apollo Munich Insurance is a joint venture between Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health, a world leader in the field of health insurance. Apollo Munich Health Insurance offers health insurance and other products.
  2. “Yogakshemam Vahamyaham” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. UIICl
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    A. LIC
    Explanation:
    Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is a state-owned insurance group and investment company head quartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in the country which was formed in 1956.
  3. “Leadership and Beyond” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. UIICL
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    B. New India Assurance
    Explanation:
    Mumbai based General Insurance Provider, New India Assurance is the largest general insurance company of India on the basis of gross premium collection inclusive of foreign operations.It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, and was nationalised in 1973.
  4. “Rest Assured with Us” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. UIICL
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    C. UIICL
    Explanation:
    United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) head quartered in Chennai was founded on 18th February 1938. The company has more than seven decades of experience in Non-life Insurance business.
  5. “THODA SIMPLE SOCHO” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. National Insurance
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    C. National Insurance
    Explanation:
    National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) is a state owned general insurance company head quartered in Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalised in 1972. Apart from India, National Insurance Company also serves in Nepal
  6. “Prithvi, Agni, Jal, Akash, Sabki Suraksha Hamare Paas” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. National Insurance
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Answer
    D. Oriental Insurance
    Explanation:
    Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the public sector non-life insurance company in India. The headquarters of the company is located in New Delhi with 30 regional offices and more than 1800 active branches across the country.
  7. “Sampann Bharath ki pehchan,Beemith Phasal Khusal Kisan”is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. National Insurance
    D. Agricultural Insurance
    Answer
    D. Agricultural Insurance
    Explanation:
    Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is head quartered in New Delhi.It offers yield-based and weather-based crop insurance programs in almost 500 districts of India.
  8. “You Focus on Exports. We recover the risks.”is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. LIC
    B. New India Assurance
    C. National Insurance
    D. ECGC
    Answer
    D. ECGC
    Explanation:
    ECGC Limited is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce.
  9. “With Us, You’re Sure” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. SBI Life
    B. New India Assurance
    C. National Insurance
    D. ECGC
    Answer
    A. SBI Life
    Explanation:
    SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India (SBI), the largest state-owned banking and financial services company in India, and BNP Paribas Cardiff. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardiff the remaining 26% of the capital.
  10. “Zimmedari ka humsafar” is the tagline of which insurance company?
    A. SBI Life
    B. ICICI Prudential Life
    C. National Insurance
    D. ECGC
    Answer
    B. ICICI Prudential Life
    Explanation:
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is one of the leading life insurance players in India which has assets held over Rs. 100,000 crore. The company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom.

Click Here To View Insurance Awareness Questions

Comments
error: Content is protected !!