NIACL Assistant Main Exam Analysis 2018 – October 06
NIACL Assistant was over across India. The overall level of the exam is moderate to easy. It has five sections namely English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|S.No||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 2 Hours
Overall Good Attempt – 137 – 150
Quantitative Aptitude: It was Moderate to easy
- Data Interpretation – 20 questions
- Approximation – 5 questions
- Quantity I & II – 2 questions
- Quadratic Equations – 3 questions
- Miscellaneous – Partnership, Profit and loss, Boat and Stream, Age, Mensuration, Time and Work etc., – 10 questions
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was Moderate to easy
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements – 25 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 4 questions
- Syllogism – 3 questions
- Blood Relation – 3 questions
English Section: English section was Moderate to Easy.
- Reading Comprehension – 10 questions
- Para Jumbled – 5 questions
- Error – 5 questions
- Sentence improvement – 5 questions
- Filler – 5 questions
- Cloze Test – 5 questions
- Vocabulary – 5 questions
General Awareness: General Awareness section was moderate. The section includes CA and Static Banking Awareness.
Computer Awareness: Computer section was moderate to easy. Most of the questions asked from MS Word, MS Excel and Software related terms etc.,
Click Here To View General Awareness Questions