In the lead up to SBI PO Prelims, Oliveboard will conduct two free group study sessions. Tuesday & Thursdays. Every Week. 5pm.
Here are the details of Group Study session.
When: between 5pm & 6pm
Topics: Various Topics
The session is Free for all & there will be no repeat of the session available if you miss it.
Group Study Schedule for SBI PO
|30th March||Quant & Reasoning|
|6th April||All Topics|
|11th April||Quant & Reasoning|
|18th April||All Topics|
|20th April||Quant & Reasoning|
|27th April||All Topics|
How does Group Study Work?
Group Study is a unique game-like concept by Oliveboard where you can solve questions simultaneously along with other aspirants.
- You will be presented one question at a time with a fixed time per question. You can use the Chat window to discuss with friends while solving.
- After the question time has elapsed, there will be a fixed review period during which you will be provided with solutions while you discuss the answer with friends.
- Each question carries points that are calculated based on the time taken to answer along with any lifelines used
- The Maximum Points for a correct answer is 100 while 25 points are deducted for an incorrect answer.
- 20% of the Maximum Points are deducted for every 1/6th of the total time consumed and using a lifeline reduces Maximum Points available by 50%.
Access to Group Study Session
Step1 – Click here to Login or Register to Oliveboard Portal
Step 2 – After Login, Click this link to attend the Group Study Session