Prime Minister, Narendra Modi visited Haryana on 12th Feb
On 12th February 2019, Prime Minister, Narendra Modi visited Kurukshetra in Haryana where he launched several development projects. He laid foundation stone for 5 projects and inaugurated various programmes and institutions during his visit.
National Cancer Institute was inaugurated in Jhajjar by Narendra Modi
PM Modi inaugurated India’s largest Cancer Institute at Bhadsa in Jhajjar district in Haryana through video conferencing. NIC which is a Cancer cum research institute is developed with the overall cost of Rs. 2035 crore.
- .NIC is constructed at the AIIMS Jhajjar Campus. It is a state of the art care and research institute with 700 bed hospital with all facilities.
- Besides hostel room for doctors and attendants of cancer patients it has surgical oncology anesthesia, palliative care and nuclear medicine.
ESIC Medical College and Hospital was inaugurated in Faridabad
PM Modi inaugurated ESIC Medical College and Hospital at Faridabad which will provide good quality medical care to every citizen of the country.
- It is the first ESIC Medical College and Hospital in North India. The hospital is well equipped with state of art equipment, services, facilities, campus hostel for boys and girls, etc.
- The project costs around Rs. 595 crore. The 510 bedded hospital will provide medical facilities to the workers and their family members of the region.
Foundation stone for National Institute of Ayurveda was laid in Panchkula by Prime Minister
Narendra Modi laid foundation stone for National Institute of Ayurveda at Shri Mata Mansa Devi Complex in Panchkula. It will help the government to boost Ayurveda in the fields of education and treatment.
The estimated cost is around Rs.270.50 crore. It will offer UG, PG, Ph.D. degree to over 500 students every year with facilities for auditorium, hostel for students and staff quarters.
Foundation stone of Sree Krishna Ayush University in Kurukshetra was laid by PM
The foundation stone for Sree Krishna Ayush University in Kurukshetra was laid by PM Narendra Modi. It is the first varsity related to the Indian system of medicine in Haryana.
Sree Krishna Ayush University will provide treatment through Unani, Siddha, Yoga, Ayurveda and Homeopathic medical systems. It is also the first Ayush University in India.
Foundation stone of ‘Battles of Panipat Museum’ by Narendra Modi
To honour the heroes of the battles of Panipat PM Modi laid foundation stone for ‘Battles of Panipat Museum’. The first battle of Panipat was fought in 1526 between Babar and Ibrahim Lodi.
Foundation stone of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University of Health Sciences was laid in Karnal
Foundation stone for Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University of Health Sciences in Karnal laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to Haryana. It will boost educational, health and cultural facilities in Haryana.
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi participated in ‘Swachh Shakti 2019’ in Kurukshetra
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi during his visit to Haryana participated in ‘Swachh Shakti 2019’ and distributed Swachh Shakti 2019 awards. Around 15000 women from all over the India participated in the Swachh Shakti event.
- It was a national event attended by women Panches and Sarpanches from across the country. The event is aimed at empowering women.
- PM also visited Swachh Sundar Shauchalay exhibition in Kurukshetra and addressed a public gathering.