Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude Section Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Percentage with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- What percent of a day in 6 hours?
- Two-fifth of one-third of three seventh of a number is 15.What is 40% of that number?
- The population of of a town is 176000.If it increase at the rate of 5% per annum,what will be it’s population 2 years hence?
- The length and breath of a rectangle are increased by 20% and 30%.The area of the resulting rectangle exceeds the area of the original rectangle?
- Water tax is is increased by 20% but its consumption is decreased by 20%.Then increase or decrease in the expenditure of the money is
4.None of the above.
- Sugar contain 5% water .What quantity of pure Sugar should be added to 10 litres of water to reduce this to 2%.
- In an election between 2 candidates,Candidate who gets 40% of the total vote defeated by 15000.The no of votes polled by winner
- The price of a fan is decreased by 20%.as a result of wh ich the sale increased by 40%.What will be the effect on the total revenue of the shop?
- Raj save 10%,after 2 years when his income is increased by 10%,he could save the same money then how much his expenditure increased?
- If x% of y is equal to z then what percentage of z is x?