Quants Questions : Percentage Set 2
Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude Section Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Percentage with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Click here to view: Percentage Set 1
- 45% of ? = 25% of 355
- Mil contain 10% of water.What quantity of pure milk is should be added to 15litre of milk to reduce the water percentage is 7%
- Out of 500 students of a school 35% students plays football, 25% plays cricket and 20% neither play football nor cricket.How many students play football and cricket ?
- The price of sugar is reduced by 3%.How many kg of sugar can now be bought for the money which was sufficient to buy 50kg of rice earlier ?
- Fresh fruits contains 70% of water and dry fruits contain 20% of water.How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100kg of fresh fruits ?
- In an examination , full mark is 500, A gets 25% more than B, B gets 40% more than C and C gets 60% more than D.If A got 320 ,what percentage of full marks did D got (approx)?
- If Harish height is 30% less than that of Yokesh , How much percentage Yokesh height is more than that of Harish ?
- Depreciation applicable to an equipment is 25.%. The value of the equipment after 4 years from now will be less by(in percentage)?
- The population of a city is increased 5% ,7% and 11% in the last three years, What will be the present population if the population of a town is 2,40,000 three years ago ?
- 500 pencils were distributed equally among children in such a way that the number of pencil received by each child is 20% of the total number of children. How many pencil did each child receive ?