Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude Section Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Percentage with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
- From the salary, Akilesh spent 15% for house rent, 5% for children’s education and 15% for Entertainment. Now he left with Rs.13,000. His salary is
- In a School, 40% of the students are female and thus the no of boys exceed the no of girls by 40.Find the total no of students.
- In an examination 30% of the students failed in Science, 45% of the students failed in Maths and 25% of the students failed in both subjects. Find the % of the students passed ?
- In an examination Ammu scored 56% marks, Saran scored 90% marks and Rima scored 650 marks that is 65% then find the total marks of three students ?
- The salary of a workers increased by 15% and decreased by 7%, What % change rises in his salary ?
- The population of a village is decreased by 12% and 10% in 2 successive years. What % population is decreased after 2 years ?
- In an examination, 30% of the maximum marks required to pass. A student get 120marks and failed by 90marks. Find the maximum marks
- P’s income is 20% more than Q’s income. How much % Q’s income less than P’s income ?
- The price of rice is increased by 15%. The percentage of reduction that a family should effect in that use of rice, so as not to increase the expenditure is
- The value of commodity depreciated 20% annually. If the value of commodity 3yrs ago was Rs.10,500,Find it’s present value ?
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.