Quants Questions : Ratio & Proportion Set 2
Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Ratio & Proportion , which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- Find out the third proportion of the term 12 and 24
- If a:b = 2:3, b:c = 6:5 and c:d = 3:5 then find the value of a:b:c:d
- If x:y = 4:7, the value of (x2 + y2) /(x2 – y2) = ?
- The ratio of boys and girls in the school is 7:9 when 22 new boys are joined in this school then the ratio become 9:10.How many girls in this school ?
- Two numbers are in the ratio of 5:8 .If 4 is subtracted from each then the ratio become 1:2.The small number is
- x:y = 7:4 then (4x+7y) : (7x+4y)
- The sum of present age of 2 persons is 100yrs.Before 5 years the ratio of their ages is 5:13.Find the age of younger person
- The ratio of monthly income of A and B in the ratio is 6:5 and the ratio of their expenditure is 9:7.If each saves Rs.1500.Then the sum of their salary is
- What number should be added or subtracted from each term in the ratio 11:9 so that it become 6:5
- The ratio of two persons A and B salaries in the ratio 12:7 if 12% increased salary yearly then what will be the B Salary after 2 yrs.