Questions asked in IBPS SO Mains 2018
Professional Knowledge questions asked in today’s IBPS SO Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
IT Officer Questions
- Unique address is assigned to each host in which layer
- A in ACID?
- Default value of boolean variable in an array
- Concatenate two strings by using which function?
- Default value of float variable in an array
- Boolean occupies how much space in a 32 bit system
- Physical limitation of a signal is called
- Function to copy one memory location to other in C++
- Join in which result is generated when variable matches from any one of table
- Which of the following is not true about OLTP?
- Join in which result is generated only when variable matches from both tables
- The weakening of signal in long-term transmission is called? attenuation
- Generation of noise when one signal has higher strength than other while signal propagates in a medium?
- Accesing top element of stack without deleting it ? (peek(),isempty(), isfull(), push(), pop())
- How many layers are there in a data warehouse?
- Which of the following are the 3 layers of a data warehouse?
- ‘/a’ is used for what in C++
- Which of the following function is used in every hashing technique
- If a series is already sorted, which sorting technique will finish in the least time (Binary/Quick/…)
- 2,1,5,4,3 how many more swaps are needed to finish sorting by bubble sorting technique
- Accessing the data value or message value which may even cause a function invocation, is called? msg passing, msg parsing, function call etc
- In red-black tree, if the parent node is red, colour of child nodes will be ___and___? (red-red, uncoloured-red, uncoloured-black.)
- What happens when a node is pushed into a stack?(added to front of linked list, added to back of linked list, added to middle of linked list, nothing happen, node cannot be added to the stack
- Index of first element of linked list default value? (0/1/garbage/null)
- Definition of the snowflake schema
- If a tree is of 4 level how many elements are present in it?
- ______ keyword is used to skip this iteration and move to next iteration ? break/continue
- Definition of star schema