SBI Clerk Prelims Questions Asked in Exam 23 June 2018. This article covers the Questions asked in SBI Clerk 2018
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims – 23 June
- 18, 8, 6, 9, 23, ?
- 36, 18, 6, 3, 1, ?
- 18, 29, 42, 53, ?, 77
- 1, 244, 163, 190, 181, ?
- 250, ?, 190, 167, 148, 131
- 458, 228, 112, 53, ?
- 12, 7, 8, 13, 27, ?
- 2, 17, 30, 41, ?
- 10, 17, 27, 42, ?
- 101, ?, 90, 126, 79, 134
- 16, 86 ,149 205 ,?
- 3, 4, 9, 32, ? ,924
- 12, 12,36,180, ?, 11340
- 6, 7.2, 8.7, 10.8, 14.1, ?
1. I. x² – 5x + 6 = 0
II. y² – 9y + 20 = 0
2. I. 6x² – 11x + 4 = 0
II. y² – 9y + 20 = 0
3. I. 3x² + 8x + 4 = 0
II. 6y² + 7y + 2 = 0
4. I. x² – 4x + 12 = 0
II. y² – 5y + 14 = 0
- The area of a rectangle and the ratio of the perimeter is 35: 8, which is the length of the rectangle so that the rectangle width is 15 cm?
- The ratio of the speed of boat to speed of the stream is 8:1. And covers 67.5 km distance in 2 and half an hour in downstream. find upstream speed.
- “X” lit. Of milk is present in a vessel. 30 lit of water is added to it and then 50 lit of mixture is taken out. Now the water left in the vessel in 20. Find the value of X.
- The average age of A, B, and C is 22 years. 3 years ago the average age of b,c is 18 years. Find the age of A, 9 years hence.
- Rajiv sold an item to Richa at 17% profit. Richa further sold this item to Shivani at a profit of 9%. Shivani sold the item to Chetna at 5% loss. Find the total profit earned?
- 3 + 2^2 + 5^3 = X -40
- 2210 ÷11 + 9 = X × √49
- 92.91 % X = 72% 400 + 18% of 256 – 140
- 26.06^2 -24.92^2-100 = 12 % of X
Puzzle & Arrangement:
Floor Puzzle – 8 people live in 8 different floors of the building. 1st floor is numbered as 1 and so on. G is living on the 5th floor of a building. There are two people between G and N. L lives on the odd-numbered floor but immediately above O. E is in one of the floors below M. There are 3 people between L and K. As many people live above N as below N.
Box Puzzles – 7 boxes R, S, T, U, V, W, X, are kept one above the other but not in this order. There are 4 boxes between T & W. There are 2 boxes between W & Y. One box is between U & V. Box U is above the box V. U is not immediately above Y. As many boxes are between T & V as between W & S.
Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1- A, D, E, K, S and T are sitting and all of them are facing South. In row 2- B, F, C, G, L and H are sitting and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member of a row faces another member of the other row. G sits third to the left of H. A faces G and G doesn’t sit at any extreme ends of the line. K sits third to the left of E. C faces D. The one facing D, sits third to the right of B. S and B do not sit at the extreme ends of the line. G is not an immediate neighbour of L and E is not an immediate neighbour of A.
There are eight boxes viz. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. All the box are arranged from top to bottom.
There are four boxes between C and H. There are two boxes between H and A. There are three boxes between A and F. There are two boxes between F and B. There is only one box between B and D. The box D is not placed immediately above or immediately below the F. There is a gap of two boxes between E and G. The box E is placed one of the above on H but not on the top.
Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W were joined in a company in eight different years but the same month and same date viz., 1954, 1993, 1982, 1978, 1949, 1972, 1989 and 1996 but not necessarily in the same order. Their experiences are calculated based on 2018 on the same month and same date. P was the most experienced person in the group. Two persons were joined between P and Q. T was joined one of the even-numbered years after Q. W’s experience was two years more than that of twice the experience of R. Three persons were joined between W and U. S was joined before V.
Blood Relation: – M is the only son of X. X and C are married couples. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughters of X are married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X.
- How is S related to M
- How is D related to C?
Direction:– A man moves 6 m to the North of point A and reach to point B. From point B, the person takes right turn and walk for 13 m to reach point C. Again, he takes a right turn and walks 13 m to reach point D. Now, he takes right turn and walk 8 km to reach point E. Then, he took the final right turn and walks 7 km to reach point F.
- Find the position of A with respect to F.
- If point Z is 8 m west of point C, then find the direction of Z with respect to point E. Find the direction of B with respect to F.
1. Find the next term in the series:
1, 3, 5, 7, 2, 4, 6, 3, 5, 7, 2, 4, 5, 7, 2, ?
2. Susmita remembers that her birthday falls between April and October. Zahida remembers that Susmita’s birthday falls in between April and July. When exactly does Susmita’s birthday occur?