Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From DATA SUFFICIENCY topic, which is common for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
Questions penned by Yogit
Q(1 – 10) Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read all the three statements and give answer:
a) If the data in statement I alone is sufficient to answer the question.
b) If the data in statement II alone is sufficient to answer the question.
c) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
d)If the data given in both I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
e) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question
- Who is oldest among P, Q, R and S?
1) S is older than both P and R
2) Q is younger than R.
- Six people A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting around a circular table facing the centre and are equidistant from each other. Who is second to the right of E?
1) A is to the immediate left of B and B sits opposite to C.
2) D is to the immediate left of F.
- Among P, Q, R, S and T who reached the office last?
1) Q and R reached the office at the same time
2) Only P and S reached the office ahead of R
- What does ‘ta’ means in a code language?
1) ‘pa ta ja’ means ‘never back down’ in the code language.
2) ‘ho ka pa’ means ‘always down towards’ in the code language
- How is A related to B?
1) C is the only granddaughter of B and D is father of C.
2) C is sister of E and A is mother of E
- How many boys are there between P and Q in a row of 30 boys?
1) P is 6 places away from R, who is 20th from the left end.
2) P is 12th from the left end and Q is 7th from the right end.
- Among A, B, C, D and E, who is third from the top when arranged in descending order of their weights?
1) C is heavier than A and E and is less heavier than B who is not the heaviest
2) E is heavier than only A
- Who among P, Q, R, S and T each having a different weight is the lightest?
1) R is heavier than P
2) S is lighter than T and Q
- Among P, Q, R, S, T and W who is the tallest?
1) T is taller than S but shorter than R
2) S and T are taller than W, P and Q but none of them is the tallest.
- In a row of five children P, Q, R, S and T who is standing in the middle?
1) S is to the immediate right of T and Q is to the immediate left of T
2) Q is at the extreme left end.
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts