Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Statements & Arguments which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams !!!
Directions (1-10): Each question is followed by two assumptions. You have to decide which of the assumption is “implicit”. Give answer.
(A) If only I is implicit.
(B) If only II is implicit.
(C) If either I or II is implicit.
(D) If neither I nor II is implicit.
(E) If both I and II are implicit.
- A notice on the railway station says that those having tickets for the second class will be penalized if found travelling in first class compartments
I. Those having tickets for first class are not allowed to travel in second class compartments
II. To check the tickets, inspections are going on.
- Since the past 5 years the prices of petrol and diesel are constant only in Myanmar.
I. The prices of these have changed throughout the world other than Myanmar.
II. In Myanmar the prices were different before these 5 years.
- A notice board of a company says that if parking space is not available in office space, then park the vehicles in the mall and walk to the office.
I. The mall is at a walkable distance from the office.
II. The office does not allow visitors vehicles in the premises.
- For better production of crops, farmers must switch over to organic fertilizers from chemical fertilizers.
I. Almost all farmers use chemical fertilizers.
II. Organic fertilizers are easily available to farmers.
- A paper advertisement by a ABC bank says that there education loan rates are lower than any other banks.
I. Some other banks also provide education loans.
II. Different banks charge different interest rates on education loans.
- A notice board on ABC mobile company says that if anybody has any kind of problem with his handset, he is free to contact their helpdesk immediately.
I. Help desk will solve their all handset problems.
II. The problem will not be solved if complaint is not made immediately.
- An advertisement by ABC clinic says that their medicine is very effective for fighting the problem of obesity.
I. Other such type of medicines available in the market are not that effective.
II. Obesity cannot be controlled without medicines.
- The survey for this year reports that the number of people living below poverty line has increased in urban areas.
I. People living in rural areas are not below the poverty line.
II. A similar survey was conducted last year.
- In Italy, trains are more convenient and economical than cabs.
I. Italy is an expensive city.
II. Train services are reasonably good in Italy
- An advertisement by government says that to have your children getting good mental health, admit them to school only after attaining 5 years of age.
I. Before the age of five, a child cannot learn.
II. Some school admit children who are below 5 years of age.