Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Statements & Arguments which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other competitive exams !!!
Directions (1-10): Each question is followed by two arguments. You have to decide which of the argument is “strong”. Give answer.
(A) If only argument I is strong.
(B) If only argument II is strong.
(C) If either argument I or II is strong.
(D) If neither argument I not II is strong.
(E) If both argument I and II are strong.
- Before marriage should HIV test be made mandatory for bride and groom?
I. Yes. In order to restrict the number of victims this action should be taken because in India the number of HIV victim is high.
II. No. It will be a type of harassment for both bride and groom.
- For supervising the advertisements by different companies, should a censor board be created?
I. Yes. It is seen many times that a particular ad comes under a topic of debate about showing of some scenes.
II. No. There is no need of censor boards for all purposes.
- Can an employer given the right to terminate the services of its employee on the ground of disability?
I. Yes. An employee is an important part of organization and if he is not able to fulfill the needs of organization, he can be terminated.
II. No. Humanity cannot be ignored. Our constitution even provides reservation in jobs for the disabled, they why terminating when a normal person becomes disabled.
- Should legal professions of India have the right to go on strike?
I. Yes. They are also a part of our society and if they feel like something not happened right, they can go on strike,
II. No. India is already facing a backlog of such strikes where no result seems to come. Another strike will mean an addition to these already strikes.
- Should a free phone service be provide to the children in distress?
I. Yes. Child is the father of man.
II. No. This will be misused by children
- Should the people of India have the right to access any information from government?
I. Yes. More than 25 countries have made available this facility to their citizens
II. Yes. This move will provide openness in government functioning.
- Should a rapist be sentenced to life imprisonment in India?
I. Yes. The rape cases are increasing in the country and giving such severe punishment will help in the safety of women.
II. No. The government should also think about the family of rapist.
- Should the use of credit cards be restricted?
I. Yes. The facility provided by these cards make a person spendthrift.
II. No. the facility provided by these make a person technology-oriented.
- Should purchase of gold by individuals be restricted in India to improve its foreign exchange position?
I. Yes. Interference on customer’s rights is desirable.
II. No. Business interest has to be guarded first.
- Should all education be made free in India for girls and women of all ages?
I. Yes. This is the only way in which the parents will make their daughters come out and study.
II. No. This step will weaken the present social structure.