Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Syllogism with explanation, which is common for competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are asked in previous exams !!!
Bank PO Level Questions :-
In each group of questions below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the statements dis-regarding commonly known facts.
Give Answer if
(1) Only conclusion I follows
(2) Only conclusion II follows
(3) Either conclusion I or II follows
(4) Neither conclusion I nor II follows
(5) Both conclusion I and II follow
- Statements: All dogs are cats. No cat is Pig. All Pigs are Monkeys.
I. All dogs being monkeys is a possibility.
II. All monkeys being cat is a possibility.
- Statements: Some books are bags. All books are notes. No note is a paper.
I. All notes are books.
II. All papers being book is a possibility.
- Statements: All doctors are teachers. All teachers are students. No Student is a lawyer.
I. No teacher is a lawyer.
II. Some doctors being lawyer is a possibility.
- Statements: All books are tables. Some tables are not Chairs. Some chairs are benches.
I. All books being chairs is a possibility.
II. Atleast some benches are tables.
- Statements: All Hills are Mountains. Some hills are rivers. No river is a lake.
I. Atleast some hills being lake is a possibility.
II. Some mountains are hills.
- Statements: All carrots are beans. Some beans are brinjals. No brinjal is apple.
I. Atleast some apples are carrot.
II. Some brinjals being carrot is a possibility.
- Statements: Some fruits are apples. Some apples are oranges. All oranges are grapes. Conclusions:
I. All oranges are Fruits.
II. Some grapes being Fruit is a possibility.
- Statements: All desks are nets. No pole is desk. No net is a day.
I. All days being desks is a possibility.
II. Some polls are not nets.
- Statements: All months are weeks. No week is a day. All days are years.
I. All months being year is a possibility.
II. No month is a day.
- Statements: All pillows are covers. Some covers are bed. No pillow is sheet.
I. Some pillows are covers.
II. All sheet being cover is a possibility.
Note: Dear Readers if you have any doubt in any chapter in Reasoning you can ask here. We will clear your doubts