RRB PO was over across India. The overall level of the exam is moderate. It has five sections namely English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|S.No||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 2 Hours
Overall Good Attempt – 120 – 130
Quantitative Aptitude: It was Moderate.
- Data Interpretation – 20 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – Partnership, Profit and loss, Boat and Stream, Age, Mensuration, Time and Work etc., – 10 Questions
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was Moderate
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements – 15 questions
- Statements & Conclusions – 5 questions
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Direction – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 questions
English Section: English section was Easy.
- Reading Comprehension – 10 questions
- Jumbled Sentence – 5 questions
- Sentence Rearrangement – 5 questions
- Words suit or not – 5 questions
- Filler – 5 Questions
- Cloze Test – 10 Questions
General Awareness: General Awareness section was moderate to difficult. The section includes CA and Static Banking Awareness. Most of the CA questions asked from March, April, June & July.
Static GK – 2 Questions
Static Banking/Economy – 5 Questions
Current Banking/Economy – 14 Questions
Current Affairs – 10 Questions
Computer Awareness: Computer section was moderate. Most of the questions asked from MS Word, MS Excel and Software related terms etc.,