SBI PO Main Exam Analysis 2018 August 4
SBI PO was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is Very difficult. It has four sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness & Computer Aptitude, DI and Descriptive. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|S.No||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||–||35 minutes|
|2||General English||35||–||35 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||–||45 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||–||45 minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Overall Good Attempt – 70 – 80
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||13-14|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||18-21|
Data Analysis and Interpretation: It was Difficult
- Data Interpretation – 25 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 Questions
- Quantity Comparison – 5 Questions
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was Difficult
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements – 15 questions
- Coding & Decoding – 5 questions
- Matrix – 5 questions
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions(Direction, Inference, Course of action, Assumption, Passage Inference etc.,)
English Section: English section was Moderate to Diffficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 15 questions
- Cloze test(Phrase-based) – 5 questions
- Triple Filler – 5 questions
- Sentence Completion – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
General Awareness Section: General Awareness section was moderate to difficult. The section includes CA, Static GK and Static Banking Awareness. Most of the CA questions asked from June & July.
Static GK – 2 Questions
Static Banking/Economy – 3 Questions
Current Banking/Economy – 18 Questions
Current Affairs – 12 Questions
Budget – 1 Question
Letter Writing (150 words)
1. Write a letter to the concerned authority expressing your concerns over usage of harmful pesticides in fruits and vegetables.
2. Write a letter to your branch manager as you were unable to transfer funds to your friend due to unavailability of UPI services
3. Write a letter to the manager of your company about the subscription of magazines and journals to keep abreast employees about the development in their field professionally.
Essay Writing (150 words)
2. Measures were taken to avoid issues during monsoon
3. Decreasing number of researches taken up by students.