Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has released the official Notification for the recruitment of Clerks for the Year 2016-17 in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat.
Opening date for Registering Online e-application-08.02.2017
Closing date for Registering Online e-application-22.02.2017
Any application submitted without registering online by e-application will not be considered.
A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
[OR] An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
1. Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Regional language fluently.
2. Graduation / Post Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not
Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on October 31, 2016.
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
Cut off Date of Birth for Under Graduates:
For General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1992.
For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990
For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1987.
Cut off Date of Birth for Post Graduates:
For General: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1990.
For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1988.
For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on Or after – November 01, 1985.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) + applicable charges by way of online mode.
Procedure for selection:
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
- Training / Probationary Period:
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on probation for a period of one year. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA.
- The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.13,075/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6,249/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 20,860/- per month.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
- Any application submitted without registering in online e-application will not be considered.
- The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration.
- In addition to that, candidates should enclose the self attested photo copy of X/SSLC, XII/HSC and Degree consolidated mark sheet along with e-application form.
- The hard copy of the e-application should be signed by the applicant.
- One recent passport size color photograph to be fixed on Hard Copy of e-application.
- The said hard copy of the e-Application along with the required enclosure (X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet) should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e-application registration but not later than 28.02.2017.
General Conditions & Instructions.:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Any handwritten correction in e-application will not be accepted. All such e-applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e-application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only.
- Print two copies of this e-application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- After Registration of Online e-application, a soft copy of your e-application Form can be sent to your email address with registration number by clicking on appropriate button immediately after completion of e-application Registration Process.
- In case printing facility is presently not available, you may print this e-application from your email.
- Write “Application Serial Number” on all the documents enclosed by you.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form. For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
- Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the e-application or e-application with incorrect / incomplete particulars and not received within the stipulated date, Postal or Courier delays, missing in transit are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The correctness of all the data in the application is the sole responsibility of the candidate. Furnishing inaccurate details will result in summary disqualification of the candidate.
- Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank’s decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of examination; interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank which may please be noted. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time, before, during, or after the online test / interview / selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.
- E-mail will be sent to the candidates with their registration number after filing the e-application.
- The cover containing hard copy of the application along with the required enclosure (X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet) should be superscribed as “Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2016-17” and should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filling but not later than 28.02.2017 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
- Please note that the last date for Online e-application filling is 22.02.2017 and the Hard Copy of the said e-application along with the required enclosure (X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet) should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application filling but not later than 28.02.2017.
- Eligible applicants will be communicated individually by post / email with details about the online test /interview to be attended. The bank will not entertain any correspondence / emails / phone calls with regard to this recruitment process whatsoever. The decision of the bank in the selection of the candidates at every stage is final.