TMB Clerks 2017 Exam Analysis – March 19 2017
TMB Clerk Exam was over. The Overall level of the exam is moderate. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Computer||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||26-30|
|English||40||40||Easy to Moderate||22-26|
|GA||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||20-25|
Quant Section: It was moderate to tough.
- Data Interpretation – 5 questions
- Approximation – 15 Questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning Section: Reasoning section was easy.
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(2 sets, 5 question each)
- Syllogism– 5 questions
- Inequality –5 questions
- Blood Relation
- Coding and Decoding – 5 questions
English Section: English section was moderate to difficult.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Parajumble– 5 Questions
- Wrongly Spelt – 5 Question
- Error Spotting – 10 questions
- Cloze Test – 10 questions
Computer Awareness Section: Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult. Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section: General Awareness section was moderate. The section includes Banking Awareness, GK, and CA.
- Dena Bank HQ – Mumbai
- March 22 – World Water Day
- Riyadh is the capital of – Saudi Arabia
- D.Y. Patil Stadium located in – Maharashtra
- Pockets – ICICI