Web Technology Questions – Set 10
Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Web Technology. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- In CSS, you can override precedence rules by adding the ____ property to a style declaration.
- Which of the following class in JSP provides the capability to implement a growable array of objects?
A. Array class
B. GrowAbleArray class
C. Container class
D. Vector class
- Which XML extension is a standard way to describe how to transform the structure of an XML document into an XML document with a different structure?
A. tree structure
C. Both (A) & (B)
D. None of the Above
- In JSP, the classes that allow primitive types to be accessed as objects are known as________
A. Primitive classes
B. Object classes
C. Boxing classes
D. Wrapper classes.
- Which XML-based registry is intended as on online Internet registry for businesses worldwide?
A. Universal Plug and Play(UPnP)
C. Uniform Resource Locator(URL)
D. Universal Description Discovery and Integration(UDDI)
- Which language is considered to be extensible because of its unlimited and self-defining markup symbols?
D. None of the Above.
- In JSP, a Canvas object provides access to a Graphics object via one of its method called______
- HTML defines ________ levels of headings.
- Which method of the Component class is used to set the position and size of a component in JSP?
- What method is used to specify a container’s layout in JSP?